Interview Experience - 6

Veritas Interview experience 2020-2021:
(All Questions asked in Veritas Interviews)



First round was online assessment which had some Mcqs and 2 coding questions.

Then there were 2 technical rounds followed by an HR round.


1st Technical Round:


1. Questions on OOP concepts like Polymorphism, encapsulation, etc.

2. Can constructor be virtual?

3. Questions on OS;

Multi-threading, Multi-programming difference

Process Synchronization, Semaphore vs mutex, RAM vs ROM.

4. Some questions on my projects

5. DSA ques

tions

6. Explain recursion calls for a given code

7. Stack vs heap

8. new delete vs malloc

9. delete entire tree

10. Given an infinite sorted array search an element X



2nd Technical Round:



1. Inter process Communication

2. Questions on Threading

3. Questions on Linux Kernel


HR round:


1. Tell me something about yourself?

2. Why Veritas?

3. Asked about my family background, my internships and my projects.

4. Which technologies would be prominent in the future and why?

5. Gave some situational questions and asked what will I do?


 All Interview Experiences (CS/IT/ENTC)

No comments:

Post a Comment